Knap'man Women's Compression Shorts Gray - 45% Compression
Ultimate Sports Performance
The Knap'man compression shorts are ideal for wear during or after exercise. Athletes who wear the compression shorts experience less injuries and faster recovery.
Revolutionary Compression Shorts by Knap'man
The patented, targeted compression zones of the Knap'man compression shorts follow the anatomy of the body and the muscles, giving 'ultimate compression' to the correct areas.
- For the prevention and treatment of upper leg injuries
- Especially effective for groin and hamstring injuries
- Reduces muscle fatigue and muscle damage during training and competition
- Speeds up recovery after heavy physical exertion or injury
- Improves blood circulation in the muscles (less cramp and muscle soreness)
- Increases strength and stamina
- Allows total freedom of movement
The patented, built-in compression zones give extra stability and support to the muscles, causing the muscles to vibrate less which reduces energy loss and muscle damage.
The compression shorts also offer support to the pelvis, hip joints and lower back.
Why It Works
Han Tijshen, Chief Medical Officer at N.E.C.: "Research has shown that muscle vibrations lead to micro-damage in muscle fibers. These vibrations decrease when muscle groups are stabilized, which reduces the possibility of damage. This is a real boon for the prevention of hamstring and groin injuries, and it’s what makes Knap'man compression shorts so revolutionary compared to others. The high compression value enhances muscle support, but there is no hindrance to the freedom of movement."
The Knap'man compression shorts are made from MaxClima™ fabrics:
- Patented, targeted compression zones
- Exceptional comfort of wear and a perfect fit
(CoolTouch and SoftFeel application)
- Seamless 3D manufacture
- Exceptional ventilation
- Moisture regulating and quick drying
- Built-in silver ions against unwanted odors
- Machine wash cold
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry